Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Hello, probably Megumi or Keiko! 'Tis Tsuki-chan. YES I JUST SAID 'TIS HUSH YOUUUU

Megumi, wanna rescue me from my computer? Or call me or something? (If your phone is not currently in use.) I'm bored (read: bored and scared, lol.) I'm talking to people on MSN...although it's one person so "I'm talking to a person on MSN" would work better.

I'm so sad, I had to return my Trauma Center: New Blood copy to Blockbuster...but then I picked up Trauma Center: Second Opinion, so it's all good. I haven't played it yet, though, and I'm still bored.

I think that for everyone's first post here, we should say things that we like, hate, are used to, etc. Once this idea's confirmed by Gumi-chan, I SHALL START!

This blog will probably be around three quarters illiterate, and seven eights made up of inside jokes. Not even the funny-to-outsiders ones, the kind that you go "wtf?" at. The you-had-to-be-there type of inside jokes. But that's okay, because the only people reading this will be Keiko, Megumi and I, and maybe Wind or something, if she stumbles upon it. But I don't really mind that. ^^

Okay, I'm done now.

0 comments: