Wednesday, July 16, 2008

So, as we wait for Keiko to agree to post on this blog. I think I going to start with Tsukiko Idea.

Likes: Music, Electric Guitar, Watching movies, the computer, Swimming, going the in Hot Tub, her Friends, Her Boyfriend (who would date someone they don't like?), Her Dog, Her Sister, School, DRAMA!!, Acting, having fun, fooling around, inside jokes, CHEESE><

Hates: EGGS, some weird food, mean people, people who judge before someone before meeting them, people who think they're everything, bad impressions, digging holes in the butter dish, probably more but I can't think of.

Music: Taylor Swift, Carrie Underwood, Avril Lavinge, Vanessa Carlton. Things like that.

T.V.: House, Jericho(*tear* I feel sad about that ending), Numb3rs, H20 Just add water

Food: Tacos!

Sports: Swimming, Tae Kwon Do, Volley Ball, Soccer

I guess that's it. Hmm. well there you go, let's see if it Keiko or Tsukiko posts next!

0 comments: